[vet-it] VET IT Cert III Exam

Singh, Surjeet S singh.surjeet.s at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Sep 13 12:30:56 EST 2012

Hi John

I have found that Past Exam Papers and Assessment reports are the best source of resources for exam revision.  You only need the exams for 2007 - 2011

These can be found at:

http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/Pages/vet/programs/infotech/exams.aspx#H2N10025

There are some exam papers etc available commercially, but these ar not as good as the VCAA Exams

regards

Surjeet