[vet-it] Do you also teach VCE IT?

Jo McLeay jo at vitta.org.au
Wed Apr 21 16:59:37 EST 2010

Dear VET IT Teachers,

Even though you are VET IT teachers I am sending this information to you in case you also teach VCE IT or may teach VCE IT in the future.

VITTA and VCAA will be delivering the implementation briefings for teachers of the revised VCE IT Study Design to be implemented in 2011. The briefings with be held in each region in May and June , 2010 . For information about when and where the briefing is in your region go to the VITTA website: http://www.vitta.org.au/events/category/training-events and look for your region. You need to book online at http://www.vitta.org.au/events/category/training-events/ and click on your region. Bookings now open. Please register by May 20th so we can finalise arrangements for catering.
Hope to see you there.
Jo

--

Jo McLeay
Professional Learning Officer
E: jo at vitta.org.au
W: www.vitta.org.au
Suite 209, 134 - 136 Cambridge St,
Collingwood, VIC, 3066, Australia

VITTA ~ supporting ICT Educators anywhere, any time
Bookmark VITTA's Professional Learning Program 2010
Follow VITTALearning on twitter