[vet-it] VET Sample Tasks

Dan BUTLER bl at cranbournesc.vic.edu.au
Fri May 22 11:31:57 EST 2009

Hi John, here's some of the stuff I've done for a part of the course.
This is the first year we are doing VET IT, so I'm not too sure if I'm on
the right track, but I think I am (hope I am).

As you can see, I've grouped common units into topics and assessed
different competencies at the same time.

Hope this helps.

Dan