[vet-it] attn Kevork..re Cisco

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Sun May 17 11:44:52 EST 2009

Hi Kevork,
just read your Cisco email on the VET list..
How do your instructors go about getting qual'd to present the course? I tried introducing a similar course at a previous school and met with a stonewall from the admin side - apathy and lack of willingness to follow industry trends I put it down to back then.
How would I go about finding more details on getting my school accredited to present such a course?
Personally, I am teaching full I.T. load, ICT co-ord, Cert IV qualified and currently doing the TA05 online.
Please contact me off-list on my email below.

Kent.

Kent Beveridge,
I.C.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
 http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/ <http://www.stbc.vic.edu.au/>
Horsham Ph (03) 5382 3545
kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."