[vet-it] vb.net

andrew barry jagguy999 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 17:21:37 EST 2009

My class wants to do some programming for these units.
The problem is that  I don't know what they can do because of the unit
guidelines say they must use an application and there must be 3
applications.

APPLICATIONS STREAM
ICAU3126A Use advanced features of computer applications 40
ICAU3028A * Customise packaged software applications for clients 60

Which of these can we teach in the above 2 subjects

1) asp.net with  visual web developer which can be considered an application (
2)vb.net
3) silverlight
4)gimp

CAn  I get students to create an application which communicates with
Acces/EXcel  or uses graphics from Gimp ?

A.Townsley
LHSC