[vet-it] Help with CD for Essentials of IT 3rd Ed.

andrew wenn andrew.wenn at gippslandgs.vic.edu.au
Mon May 5 09:41:53 EST 2008

Hi,

Having just arrived at the school and taking VET IT 1-2, 3-4 for the first time ever, I find that the prescribed text Essentials of IT is out of print.

Not only that I don't have access to copies of the files that this text uses so extensively. If anyone can help with this please drop me a line.

Thanks,

Andrew Wenn.

"This electronic message transmission contains information that is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone immediately."