[vet-it] VET for Newbies

Renee Hoareau reneehoareau at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 15:34:43 EST 2008

Hello all,
I just received a phone call from a teacher who is interested in a VET IT
 for Newbies session. VITTA is happy to run this if there is sufficient
interest in this type of professional development. Could anyone who is
interested  please contact me at the VITTA office or send me an email -
renee at vitta.org.au. VITTA has the opportunity to run this on a Saturday
morning together with the VCE IT for Newbies session Saturday Feb 23rd to
be held at Melbourne University.

VITTA is currently organising a VET IT day  for Mon 25 February, 9.30am -
4.45pm at Melbourne University, ICT Department Building, 111 Barry St,
Carlton. Please visit the VITTA website to see the most updated information.

regards Renee **
**
**