[vet-it] Colors VS Bit Depths VS Monitors

Richard Eagleton r.eagleton at saints.nsw.edu.au
Fri Apr 11 18:33:41 EST 2008

What exactly are you looking for Stuart? Are you after exam
questions, exercises, etc.?

Richard.

At 13:35 11/04/2008, you wrote:
>Hi all, I've come to the wonderful part of the year where I am
>starting to look at exams and questions. I need to ask for help in
>finding something I can use to help teach the students about bit
>depth in monitors and colors. I've searched the internet and its
>tricky to say the least. Does anyone have anything they wish to share!
>
>Kind Regards
>Stuart.
>Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority and
>http://www.vitta.org.au  - VITTA Victorian Information Technology
>Teachers Association Inc
>

>--
>Release Date: 8/04/2008 5:03 PM

Richard Eagleton
All Saints' College <http://www.saints.nsw.edu.au>
Eglinton Rd, Bathurst, 2795
Australia
Ph: + 61 2 6332 7369

NOTICE: This message contains privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the above addressee. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you
must not disseminate it, copy it, or take action in reliance upon it.
Instead, you should notify the sender at All Saints' College
immediately that you have received it and then delete it. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the sender and not necessarily
those of the College.