[vet-it] Autolook up again :(

Emma COUGHLAN ec at sthelena.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 8 12:04:05 EST 2006

Morning everyone,

Call me an idiot - I still can not work out how to create an autolook
up table. I am so annoyed right now - I have brought numerous books - 3
in fact hoping that ONE could teach me how to do this access autolookup.
Apparently none of the books can.

I am at my wits end - I have to run a sac (next term) for creating user
and technical documentation and developing macros and templates and I
need to know how to do this autolookup thingie. I have no other teacher
in the school who is teaching this subject and its a new subject in the
school.

what I need is basic instructions on how to create an autolookup table.
I understand that I have asked for this previously - and I have tried to
create one myself. Could someone please help me!

Kind Regards,

Emma Coughlan

Emma Coughlan
Information Technology/Sose