[VCE Maths] Further Maths

FAULKNER, Rob rob.faulkner at igs.vic.edu.au
Fri Apr 20 15:28:38 EST 2007

Dear Helen,

Thanks very much for forwarding this data.  Sorry for the slow response.
I've only just started to get myself properly organised for the SAC
(which we've delayed to fit in with other school events).

Cheers, Rob

Rob Faulkner

Ivanhoe Grammar School Plenty Campus

Bridge Inn Road, Mernda, Victoria 3754

Tel. 03 9490 3723  Fax. 03 9717 3825  Mob. 0419 308 305

Email: rob.faulkner at igs.vic.edu.au <mailto:rob.faulkner at igs.vic.edu.au>