[VCE Maths] Further Maths and Maths Methods Teachers

Susan Sanders ssanders at olmc.melb.catholic.edu.au
Mon Jul 24 09:19:17 EST 2006

dear all,

At Our Lady of Mercy College we have had students taking Units 1&2 General Maths in year 10 but not accelerating any further. However, this has not been very successful and we are no longer offering this option. In its place we are offering Unit 1 Maths Methods as an elective to be studied alongside the full year 10 advanced course. In year 11, we intend these students to study Unit 2 Methods followed by Unit 2 General Maths.

Susan Sanders
Our Lady of Mercy College

>>> "Heidi Ruhnau" <RUHNA-HE at oxley.vic.edu.au> 19/07/2006 12:15 PM >>>
Dear All

I am gathering statistics in reagrd to Year 10 students accelerating into Units 1 and 2 Maths Methods and Year 11 students accelerating into Units 3 and 4 Further Maths. I would appreciate it if you could email me the name of your school and units and maths subjects your school offers acceleration in.

You can simply write,

Eg.
Name of School
Further Maths