[VCE Maths] Exam SWAP??

Lane, Yvonne M lane.yvonne.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jul 21 19:05:46 EST 2006

Hi
One that I used this year.
Yvonne Lane
Bentleigh Secondary College

________________________________

From: vcemaths-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Alicia Fereday
Sent: Tue 18/07/2006 9:54 AM
To: vcemaths at edulists.com.au
Subject: [VCE Maths] Exam SWAP??

Hello All,

Attached you will find my General Maths Further exams from last year. I
am sending them in the hope that some nice soul out there will return my
favour and send me their last years paper hence saving us all some
time!!

Thanks in anticipation!!

Alicia Fereday
Haileybury College

Important -=0A=
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, pl=
ease contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments c=
heck them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequ=
ence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting direc=
tly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limite=
d to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions e=
xpressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of th=
e Department of Education & Training..