[VCE Maths] Accelerated Maths ...

Gales, Graham W gales.graham.w at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jul 21 12:44:10 EST 2006

G'day

Further Maths - 5 Year 11
Methods 34 - 3 Year 11

Methods 12 - 1 Year 10

None in Gneral ...

Graham Gales

Bright P-12 College

ring statistics in reagrd to Year 10 students accelerating into Units 1 and=
 2 Maths Methods and Year 11 students accelerating into Units 3 and 4 Furthe=
r Maths. I would appreciate it if you could email me the name of your school=
 and units and maths subjects your school offers acceleration in.

>       You can simply write,
>
>       Eg.
>       Name of School
>       Further Maths

Important -=0A=
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, pl=
ease contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments c=
heck them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequ=
ence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting direc=
tly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limite=
d to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions e=
xpressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of th=
e Department of Education & Training..