[VCE Maths] Further Maths and CAS

Cathy Devlyn Cathy.Devlyn at pegs.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 10 09:45:44 EST 2006

Hi Heidi,

Just one other thing, while on the subject of Further Maths-- our
further maths teachers have been really impressed with a book called
"Further notes". It is published by A+ Publishing and is priced at
$23.10. They feel that it gives a comprehensive summary of the course
with some excellent review material. The best of all the books they've
seen. We have now advised all our further students to get it.

Just in case it helps!

Cheers, Cathy

Catherine Devlyn
VCE Mathematics Coordinator