[VCE Maths] from the Administrator

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mon May 16 10:20:38 EST 2005

Hi Tony and all subscribers,

  A general comment from the Administrator not just to Tony but all users of the mailing lists.

 It would no doubt help to identify one's self  ( please see www.edulists.com.au , using the lists, netiquette, item 8:
8. Always identify his or her self with a clear signature that shows name, location of school ( if applicable ) and capacity in which participating on the list eg. Teacher of the subject , faculty leader, industry representative  )

 at all times, but especially so when seeking something like SAC solutions.
 All we know about Tony is that he is from broadmesc -- Broadmeadows SC.  Other users may have hotmail or yahoo accounts and they are from .... ???.

  Whilst never wishing to add to your work loads or take away from informality/formality we prefer in a forum, I hope everyone can see where I am coming from.

PS. SACs and solutions especially should go to kevork at edulists.com.au for posting in the password protected area of the VCE Maths web site at www.edulists.com.au as this is a public forum and there are no guarantees that there aren't students in this community. However, there are strong measures in place to ensure passwords only go to teachers.

 Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
Mailing List(s) Creator and Administrator
http://www.edulists.com.au
kevork at edulists.com.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> bui at broadmesc.vic.edu.au 05/15/05 12:27pm >>>

thanks for the sac but have you got the solution with this

regards

tony