[VCE Maths] GMF EXAMS

Alicia Fereday AFereday at haileybury.vic.edu.au
Fri May 13 10:41:20 EST 2005

Yes - please do.

Alicia Fereday
Haileybury College

>>> Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au 12-May-05 3:51:34 pm >>>
Hi Alicia,

 I have posted several VCE SACs on the VCE Maths web site (
www.edulists.com.au ,click on VCE Maths on the tree ) with password
protection.
Can I add these to the resources ?
Also, if others are able to share their resources even from previous
years they will be password protected at the same place.
 You can send these directly to me at kevork at edulists.com.au or this
email I have written from.

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
Mailing List(s) Creator and Administrator
http://www.edulists.com.au
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> AFereday at haileybury.vic.edu.au 05/12/05 12:12pm >>>
Attached is my 2004 GMF exams. I am hoping that someone will repay the
favour and send me theirs as I have to write them by next week!!!

Alicia Fereday
Haileybury College

Haileybury

Haileybury College  and  Haileybury Girls College  Melbourne,
Australia

Castlefield at 120 South Road, Brighton East, 3187.  Phone: 9598 0588
Edrington at 138 High Street, Berwick, 3806.  Phone: 8768 2300
Newlands at 855-891 Springvale Road, Keysborough, 3173.  Phone: 9213
2280
Senior School at 855-891 Springvale Road, Keysborough, 3173.  Phone:
9213 2222
Principal's Office and Central Administration at 855-891 Springvale
Road, Keysborough, 3173. Phone: 9213 2222
Web at http://www.haileybury.vic.edu.au

This email (including any attachments) is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy, use, disclose, distribute or
rely on the information contained in it. If you have received this email
in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and delete
the email from your system. Confidentiality and legal privilege attach
to this communication are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken
delivery to you. Haileybury does not guarantee that this email or the
attachment(s) are unaffected by computer virus, corruption or other
defects. Haileybury may monitor incoming and outgoing emails for
compliance with its IT Policy.
Authority

Haileybury

Haileybury College  and  Haileybury Girls College  Melbourne, Australia

Castlefield at 120 South Road, Brighton East, 3187.  Phone: 9598 0588
Edrington at 138 High Street, Berwick, 3806.  Phone: 8768 2300
Newlands at 855-891 Springvale Road, Keysborough, 3173.  Phone: 9213 2280
Senior School at 855-891 Springvale Road, Keysborough, 3173.  Phone: 9213 2222
Principal's Office and Central Administration at 855-891 Springvale Road, Keysborough, 3173. Phone: 9213 2222