[Visual Basic] VB 6 disc required

Barry Larkin b_larkin at aapt.net.au
Mon Feb 4 15:37:31 EST 2008

Hi all

I retired last week after many years of teaching Yr12 IT  (Systems in
recent years using VB)

I have quite a few applications, mainly database interfaces, which I
have written and would like to be able to maintain.

Now that VB.net has been introduced, does anyone have an old copy of VB
6 or Visual Studio minus the .net which I could purchase?

I enjoy the programming side of it and would prefer not to upgrade to
VB.net as I feel it does too much of the programming for you.

I realise that VB.net express is freely available but as I said, I like
doing it myself.

Barry