[Visual Basic] vb6 AND vbdotnet

Maggie Iaquinto IAQUIM at bialik.vic.edu.au
Thu May 3 12:53:52 EST 2007

We have VB6 installed on our network. Is there a problem is we install
the VB.NET express version (demonstrated by Adrian Janson at the
workshop) also?

Will there be any kind of conflict?

Thanks

Maggie

Disclaimer: This email is intended for the use of the named
individual or entity and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying by anyone
other than the intended recipient of this email is strictly
prohibited. Attachments are opened and transmitted at the user's own
risk. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of Bialik College.