[Visual Basic] Joining forms

Alex Hopkins a.hopkins at bcc.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 17 15:31:41 EST 2006

Yesterday Adrian sent a message to the list re Joining forms, and I followed
suite this morning.  However, I couldn't see any attachment to Adrian's
message with his solution, and when I checked my own, the files would not
unzip correctly, with an error message that some of the files might damage
the machine etc, etc.  Did others experience these difficulties?

Alex Hopkins
Bayside Christian College