[Textiles and Technology] outcome 2 - new study design

Caaren Hulme Caaren.Hulme at kilbreda.vic.edu.au
Mon Mar 26 01:16:57 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I am amending report templates for my school. I have a question regarding outcome 2 in the new study design for PD&T.

To achieve outcome 2 do students have to complete a written report or test or research paper on the topic of manufacturing?  Or is it acceptable to included their learning of this outcome into their folio work?
I only ask this question as I recall the DATTA  PL in November last year outlined that this outcome/sac can now be combined into the students folio research.

I have read the study design and it does not specify, being new to vcaa rulings would appreciate clarification from anyone.

Thanks,

Caaren

Caaren Hulme |
Kilbreda College | 118 Mentone Pde Mentone 3194
T: (03) 9581 7766 | F: (03) 9581 7750
E: Caaren.Hulme at kilbreda.vic.edu.au<mailto:Caaren.Hulme at kilbreda.vic.edu.au> | W: www.kilbreda.vic.edu.au<http://www.kilbreda.vic.edu.au>
This email and any attachment is intended only for the exclusive and confidential use of the addressee(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return email immediately and delete the message from your
computer without making any copies. Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and/or other defects.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3C51D.DC5F1A60]<http://www.kilbreda.vic.edu.au/Enrolments.aspx>