[Textiles and Technology] advice needed - VCE textiles

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 27 16:02:27 AEDT 2017

Hi textiles teachers, can you offer any advice to Sam?  Thanks!

Dear PD Teachers,
Ok, so my Year 12's are finalising their briefs and evaluation criteria, and it is mentioned in a number of places to write a statement of expected quality. To what detail does this need to be in? My thoughts are that it should involved specifically, exactly what needs to be overlocked, sewn, ect, as the 'designer' is using the brief to clarify exactly what the client wants, and the client doesn't always have a clear understanding of quality? Any ideas? Thoughts? Examples? THANKS
Sam

[cid:image001.png at 01D29112.E3863CF0]
Laura Murphy
Executive Education officer