[Textiles and Technology] Get your students involved in our textiles design competition!

Laura Murphy pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Thu Apr 20 14:05:53 AEST 2017

Dear textiles teachers,

Registrations for our student design competition, So You Think You Can Design - Textiles are now open!  All you have to do is email Laura at pl at datta.vic.edu.au<mailto:pl at datta.vic.edu.au> to take part.

Your students will participate in 2 school-based challenges, and you'll select 2 winners.  From the first round we'll select up to 10 finalists from 5 schools to take part in the live finals, taking place at our annual conference on the 12th & 13th of May at Harvester Technical College in Sunshine.  The 2 winners will each receive a Bernina Overlocker, and accompanying teachers attend the conference for free!

For our information sheet, challenge details and permission slips, follow this link - http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/content/so-you-think-you-can-design-1

Sign up now - it's a great way to get your students engaged and to promote our learning area to colleagues, principals and the wider school community,

Laura

[signature small]
Laura Murphy
Executive Education officer