[Textiles and Technology] Workshops are filling fast at the DATTA Vic 'Maker Space' Conference!

DATTA VIC pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Thu Oct 29 10:01:19 AEDT 2015

Book your spot now

at the DATTA Vic annual hands-on conference!

Maker Space (http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/content/datta-vic-december-conference-makerspace)  is the theme of the DATTA Vic annual conference, taking place at the Northern College of the Arts & Technology (NCAT) on the 3rd of December.

This event will celebrate the joy of making - whether you're a crafter, a hacker, a coder or a crocheter!  It will also provide an exciting opportunity to explore best practice in new technologies, fresh approaches to teaching and learning and to prepare for the New Technologies Curriculum through a range of practical and seminar-style workshops.

Visit our website HERE (http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/content/datta-vic-december-conference-makerspace) to download the full program and to register.  But several of our workshops are already full, so book now to ensure your first choice of workshops!

And news just in - Moore Educational (http://www.mooreed.com.au/) will be joining the fantastic list of trade exhibitors listed in the program.  Don't miss the chance to meet this great group of suppliers and educational organisations in our Maker Space workshops!

For more information, contact Laura at pl at datta.vic.edu.au.  Can't wait to see you there!

Copyright © 2015 DATTA Vic, All rights reserved.
 Admin

Our mailing address is:
DATTA Vic
150 Palmerston Street, Carlton, Victoria, Australia
Carlton, VIC 3053
Australia
** unsubscribe from this list (http://vic.us6.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=7ed735b6928a1ab8d30e6f12a&id=de46967353&e=72c5bdb1d3&c=18ae41b3f9)