[Textiles and Technology] Skill Sharing - DATTA Vic needs YOU to deliver workshops in your local area!

DATTA VIC pl at datta.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 19 16:15:54 AEDT 2015

View this email in your browser (http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=7ed735b6928a1ab8d30e6f12a&id=f44b5ec1e8&e=72c5bdb1d3)

Skill Sharing
A new initiative from DATTA Vic

DATTA Vic is committed to supporting our members - wherever they are in Victoria.  In order to ensure that rural and regional teachers have better access to professional learning, we hope to run a new program next year called Skill Sharing.  We are looking for educators to register with us if they have a workshop they are willing to run in their local area.

DATTA Vic will publish the list of these workshops, and schools can register for the sessionsthat interest them.

All
Skill Sharing participants will receive a certificate of participation.  There will be a nominal charge for registrations, and presenters will be paid.  We can also cover certain materials costs.

Skill Sharing workshops will only be available to DATTA Vic members.

If you have an idea for a workshop you could run for your fellow teachers, please complete the application form
HERE (http://www.datta.vic.edu.au/content/skill-sharing-workshop-registration-form#overlay-context=content/skill-sharing-workshop-registration-form) , or contact Laura at pl at datta.vic.edu.au.

** (http://www.twitter.com/)
** (http://www.facebook.com)
** (http://mailchimp.com)
Copyright © 2015 DATTA Vic, All rights reserved.
 Admin

Our mailing address is:
DATTA Vic
150 Palmerston Street, Carlton, Victoria, Australia
Carlton, VIC 3053
Australia
You can ** update your preferences (http://vic.us6.list-manage.com/profile?u=7ed735b6928a1ab8d30e6f12a&id=de46967353&e=72c5bdb1d3)