[Textiles and Technology] Upcoming Events for creative students at Academy of Design

Alex Zvi azvi at msj.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 6 08:45:02 EST 2014

Hi Joanne,

I am Alex Zvi, teacher of textiles at Mount Saint Josephs Girls College.
Last year we brought some students to a runway rehearsal for fashion week. Will this be happening again? if so, when and would I be able to bring my exam students to the event?

Thanks very much,

Alex Zvi
--

IMPORTANT! This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received
in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Mount St Joseph Girls'