[Textiles and Technology] Tutors required

Judy Moore admin at datta.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 3 08:43:37 EST 2010

The College of Fashion Design is looking for ex textile or current textile teachers who would like to run the VET Fashion using the SITAM AB method? The college is always short of tutors and are happy to auspice any schools wishing to start their own program.
If you are interested please contact Ros Verity at the College of Fashion Design
cofd at aapt.net.au

Judy Moore
Office Administrator
DATTA Vic.