[Test List ] FW: [Maths Methods] CV 18

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Mon Nov 22 22:40:14 EST 2010

This is a test

Kevork Krozian

Edulists Creator Administrator

www.edulists.com.au

tel: 0419 356 034

From: MATTSON, Winston [mailto:Winston.MATTSON at ivanhoe.com.au]
Sent: Monday, 22 November 2010 12:05 PM
To: 'kevork at edulists.com.au'
Subject: FW: [Maths Methods] CV 18

Dear Kevork

One of our users subscribes to your mailing lists however they are concerned
at the number of spam messages being received from the list - inparticular
the one below.  Are you able to advise how we are able to prevent these
messages from being distributed through your lists?

Thank you

Winston

Winston Mattson
Systems Administrator

  _____

 <http://ivanhoe.com.au/>

PO BOX 91 The Ridgeway, Ivanhoe, Victoria 3079 Australia
Telephone +61 3 9490 3599 Facsimile +61 3 9490 3899
mailto:winston.mattson at ivanhoe.com.au
http://ivanhoe.com.au <http://ivanhoe.com.au/>