[Test List Committee Mailing List] Test

Ron Fuhrer fuhrer.ron.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue May 17 12:21:38 EST 2005

It seems like the problem is fixed. Edumail asked me to remove an
Autoredirect I had in place from edumail to our school email server. I have
done this and this seems to have done the trick. One to put in the memory
bank. Thanks for your help Kevork.   Ron

Ron Fuhrer
e-learning Coach
Healesville High School
fuhrer.ron.a at edumail.vic.gov.au