[Technical] Request re DVD storage on school network

BBLogic Admin admin at bblogic.com
Wed Oct 21 16:49:38 EST 2009

The School I worked at also used Clickview, it's a great learning resource.
If your school doesn't have it you should really check it out.

As far as licensing goes I can't recall as it was a couple of years back.

Matt

Systems Engineer

& BBLogic.com Administrator

www.bblogic.com - SMB & Enterprise Computing