[Technical] Hi Everyone

BBLogic Admin admin at bblogic.com
Mon Oct 19 17:04:41 EST 2009

Hi Kevork,

Thank you for the warm welcoming.

This week I am working on a SMB Server install for one of our clients, I am
installing SBS 2003 alongside a Server 2008 Terminal Server.

It shouldn't be too big of a job as I am imaging over the SBS 2003 OS from
the existing hardware to the new HP ML350 G6, I will then be utilising the
current hardware for the TS Server.

Does anyone have any big projects coming up?

Thanks

Matt

Systems Engineer

& BBLogic.com Administrator