[Technical] Tech Staff

Shaun Turner STurner at nagle.vic.edu.au
Mon May 18 19:13:55 EST 2009

a thread has been doing the rounds on this very subject on the teachers itapps list. if someone could post a link to it's archive that might help those not subscribed to that one

For reference, Nagle College, Bairnsdale, has 4 it people. An iCT manager (teacher) Sys admin x2 (1 server management, one software management) and 1 tech. Near enough to 400 machines running xp on the workstaions. about 13 windows servers (2k3 & 2k8) 2 vmware boxes for testing (heading that way for production servers) and our security/antivirus/antispam/content filter box (14)

ta

Shaun Turner
Nagle College