[Technical] Antivirus and anti-malware protection

Jordie Ford jordie.ford at Optusnet.com.au
Thu Nov 20 18:59:31 EST 2008

Probably symantec. I think all deecd schools and offices use it. I would
highly recommend sophos (trialing it at home for replacing etrust next
year). Definitely don¹t do eTrust.

Just my two cents