[Technical] Do you use a helpdesk system or just regular email foruser-support and job tracking?

Grant Frazer gfrazer at fintona.vic.edu.au
Tue Jul 29 15:42:55 EST 2008

Hi Paul,

We use Spiceworks.  This is also a free support ticketing tool.  We have
also used OTRS in the past and found it great and I can't say a bad
thing about it as a support ticketing product. Spiceworks has added
features such as asset management, license management and my favourite
new tool Exchange Server reports which convinced me to convert our
software over.

Best Regards,

Grant Frazer
Information and Communication Technologies Manager
Fintona Girls School
79 Balwyn Rd,
Balwyn, VIC, 3103
Ph +61 3 98301388