[Technical] det notebooks image

Clark, Ian C clark.ian.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Jul 16 13:26:03 EST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: tech-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:tech-bounces at edulists.com.au]
On Behalf Of Jason Clarke
Sent: Wednesday, 16 July 2008 11:44 AM
To: Technical Discussion in Schools Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Technical] det notebooks image

Hi Clarky,

Do you have a source for the software list for "Mr Rudds" computers.

It would be difficult if it's mandated that the below software is
included :-)

Regards,

Jason Clarke
------------------

Hi Jason,

I and others from the EduArchitecture team put that software on the
computers ... none of it is mandated ... it's just a timesaver for
schools that the software is on them, so they're ready to go or
customize. You normally get just Vista Basic these days and nothing
else. We figured anything we could do to assist local techs was a good
thing.

Feel free to Ghost your own images to them (they could be XP too ... in
fact there's an Eduarchitecture XP Ghost image you could adapt)... you
guys at GWSC tend to do your own thing anyway, right, Jase?  ;-)

Cheers,
Clarky