[Technical] Moodle Implementation Partners

Grant Frazer gfrazer at fintona.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 6 07:58:25 EST 2007

Hi All,

We are looking at various options for our Intranet development and I was
wondering if anyone had any Moodle implementation partners they could
recommend.

Best Regards,

Grant Frazer
Information and Communication Technologies Manager
Fintona Girls School
79 Balwyn Rd,
Balwyn, VIC, 3103
Ph +61 3 98301388
Fax. +61 3 98885682
<http://www.fintona.vic.edu.au <http://www.fintona.vic.edu.au/> >

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files
may be confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient
any
use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail is unauthorized. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail and delete all copies of this transmission together with
any
attachments.