[Technical] Content Management Systems

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon May 28 12:22:26 EST 2007

Sounds interesting !.
Looked at the site and it seems to advertise itself as "report writing".
Does it update in real time from "The Timetabler" data or do you use different timetabling software ?
Also could not find a price...
Could you tell me who is doing the installs ?

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager
mailto: admin at cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au
Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617 Mb: 0431-701-028
Organic architecture seeks superior sense of use and a finer sense of comfort, expressed in organic
simplicity.   Frank Lloyd Wright