[Technical] Antons Cases 21 problem

Anton Yoxon yox at sosc.vic.edu.au
Thu May 17 09:44:46 EST 2007

Clarky, I spoke to one of the writers at cases and managed to get this
information re eCases21. They are piloting eCases21 which is a web based roll
marking system in a couple of schools.  With the general release date to be
advised.  This system will not be Sub School Leader friendly (as in chasing
up absence patterns etc) as it is aimed only at teachers entering their
classes.  All CRTs and extras marking will have to be entered by admin staff
unless someone on the admin line with appropriate permissions reallocates/
allocates these teachers on a daily basis.  All roll marking will go through
the admin side via eCases21 and then entered directly to Cases21.

There would still be a need for separate databases for AIMS, Vass and
possibly First Class.  This eCases21 is still in the experimental stages.

Thought you might be interested in this follow up

regards

anton

On Wed, 16 May 2007 15:36:21 +1000, Clark, Ian C wrote