[Technical] Antons Cases 21 problem

Anton Yoxon yox at sosc.vic.edu.au
Wed May 16 09:59:30 EST 2007

I would like to thank all of the respondents to my recent query regarding
Cases21 and rolls.  The feedback has been excellent and has allowed me to
present an informed view to my Principal for his consideration.  The
Clarky's suggestion to hire an SQL consultant to create a script to import/
export our rolls data from our web based oracle/SQL database to First Class
which our Timetabler uses and also to our Library's AIMs system.  I have also
proposed a plan to have all student detail changes made by one person not six
coordinators and thus to stop data entry errors.

thanks again everyone for your help.

Anton Yoxon
Learning Technologies Manager
yoxon.anton.w at edumail.vic.gov.au