[Technical] cases21

Alexakos, Zach Z alexakos.zach.z at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon May 14 14:02:56 EST 2007

Tell your principal- "you're nuts".

Zach Alexakos

-----Original Message-----
From: tech-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:tech-bounces at edulists.com.au]
On Behalf Of Anton Yoxon
Sent: Monday, 14 May 2007 1:37 PM
To: tech at edulists.com.au
Subject: [Technical] cases21

Hi everyone, the Principal at my school has asked me about changing the
schools rolls system to cases21.  Our present system is web based using
oracle and allows heaps of functions for teachers, coordinators admin
etc.
Can anyone assist me as to whether this would be a good thing or not.
Presently the only drawback with our system is with human data entry
errors.
I would really appreciate any feedback.  I am absolutely scared at the
whole
change over process and all the retraining etc that would occur.

with thanks

Anton Yoxon
Learning Technologies Manager
yoxon.anton.w at edumail.vic.gov.au

yoxon.anton.w at edumail.vic.gov.au

Authority and
Teachers Association Inc

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received=
 in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education.