[Technical] Printing management software-policies

RILEY, Bruce Bruce.RILEY at kew.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 4 12:04:08 EST 2006

Hi Shane,

At Kew High School we use a product called Pcounter on our Novell
network. However it also comes in the Windows flavour. It costs approx
$220 pa for the licence.

We give our students approx 100 pages at the start of the year - initial
payment comes from their fees. To top up we charge them 5 cents a page.
The program can also be configured so that the charge can be varied if
students are using a coloured printer. The website is
www.pcounter.com.au <http://www.pcounter.com.au/> .

Bruce

Bruce Riley

ICT Manager