[Technical] Server Room Climate Control

Paul Williamson paulw at huntingtower.vic.edu.au
Thu Jan 19 21:18:27 EST 2006

Hi,

Just wondering what sort of climate controls/air conditioner models and
setups you folks are using in server rooms.

I found a site which lists the most efficient AC's which is here:
http://search.energyrating.gov.au/air_srch.asp?sort=%5BNew+SRI+Cool%5D+DESC%2C%5BNew+SRI+Heat%5D+DESC&list=basic&type=Cooling+Only&Inst=Non+Ducted&Inst2=Single+Split+System&out=all&brand=All&B1=SEARCH&Elec=15&CUses=2920&Years=1&B2=Recalculate+Costs

Just wondering what other people have found to be good.

Thanks,

Paul Williamson
Network Administrator, Huntingtower School
http://www.huntingtower.vic.edu.au
paulw at huntingtower.vic.edu.au
Phone: 0433 167 247
Fax: 03 9888 1089

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail or telephone, and destroy the original message.
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure that material contained in this e-mail is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material transmitted.