[Technical] Notebooks for New Staff - DET needs to help

Jim Maunder techo at ruyton.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 24 10:10:11 EST 2006

At 09:32 AM 24/02/2006, you wrote:
>Jim Maunder wrote:
>
>>I suspect that with Macs the main problem is a PEBUAK*.
>>* problem exists between user and keyboard

>do you mean PEBCAK?

Yes! That's the one! I had a brief episode of that just then, so I
made up my own acro-thing.

What I was getting at was the type of Mac user who chooses it because
it is cute/pretty_colour/people_say_they_are_easy_to_use are likely
to get into trouble on any kind of 'pooter/gui combination.

rgds
Jim

>http://www.acronymfinder.com/acronym.aspx?rec={95E95E9F-89E8-11D4-8351-00C04FC2C2BF}
>
>:)
>
>Mark
>
>--
>Mark Snell - IT Consultant & Web Designer
>---- GeekZone Pty Ltd - http://www.geekzone.com.au ----
>-- mark at geekzone.com.au [] http://mark.geekzone.com.au --
>Ph 03 9735 2223 [] Fax 03 9735 9553 [] Mobile 0416 154 866

We have to use this Disclaimer

Views, opinions, etc. expressed reflect those of the author and not
Ruyton Girls' School

Jim Maunder
Ruyton Girls School
Melbourne, Australia