[Technical] Projector trolleys

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Feb 16 12:08:26 EST 2006

Just by 120mm hospital castors that insert into standard classroom box tube legs and you have an excellent trolley.
Alter or add to taste.
Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines. With consistency a
great soul has simply nothing to do. - Ralph Waldo Emerson