[Technical] Network Monitring Software

Paul Williamson paulw at huntingtower.vic.edu.au
Tue Feb 14 16:10:38 EST 2006

Another program you can run on linux is 'iptraf'. It is pretty
straight-forward to use however would need to be on a machine that routes
traffic to be that useful.

Cheers

Paul Williamson
Network Administrator, Huntingtower School
http://www.huntingtower.vic.edu.au
paulw at huntingtower.vic.edu.au
Phone: 03 9831 9463
Mobile: 0433 167 247