[Technical] Dell Computers

Mansfield, Shane Shane.Mansfield at kds.vic.edu.au
Wed Feb 8 13:22:09 EST 2006

Hi All,

We purchased 21 notebooks from optima nearly two years ago and the
notebooks have performed well, however they were delivered two months
late and the support has been inconsistent and left us disappointed. We
have since moved to Dell equipment and so far so good.

Regards

Shane Mansfield
IT Coordinator
The King David School