[Technical]** TANGENT WARNING ** Dedicated to Those Soon to Retire

Jim Maunder techo at ruyton.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 23 09:06:14 EST 2006

At 10:47 PM 22/08/2006, you wrote:
>Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 12:47:37 UT
>
>Turn your speakers on first, then sit back and contemplate what might
>be...
>
>Happy dreaming to you all.
>Keith
>Keith Richardson

**** TANGENT WARNING ****

This old frat, being a wannabe bass playing muso, while being amused
by the words was more interested in the soundtrack. I tried to
capture the bass playing rooster for my own purposes but failed (I
got one frame I think). Can anyone extract it as a animation and fwd
it to me please?

thanks
Jim (aka slowfinger)

We have to use this Disclaimer

Views, opinions, etc. expressed reflect those of the author and not
Ruyton Girls' School

Jim Maunder
Ruyton Girls School
Melbourne, Australia