[Technical] DeepFreeze Vs HDGuard

Clark, Ian C clark.ian.c at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Nov 23 22:08:03 EST 2005

Hi Wayne,

You can also download the free Shared Computer Toolkit, where one
feature tries to do much the same thing - restoring the c-drive to
pristine condition whenever it starts up, forgetting everything the kids
have done to it.

Probably doesn't do it as well as either of those specialized products -
you'd have to try it and see.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/sharedaccess/overview.mspx

Cheers,
Clarky