[Technical] Mimio Xi

Allan Barnes abarnes at aiet.com.au
Mon Nov 14 11:58:33 EST 2005

Grant, we are going with a similar solution using e-Beam. E-beam and Mimio
are pretty similar but e-beam was a bit cheaper, and it also allows you to
set the system up across the internet, which is a great solution for us as
we have Distance Education students doing courses with us, so they can all
load the software on to their computers, and we can run virtual classes that
they can all log into. We weren't able to get an assurance that Mimio could
do this.

Regards
Allan Barnes