[Technical] Linux

Con Zymaris conz at cyber.com.au
Mon May 16 22:24:13 EST 2005

On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 05:59:39PM +1000, Lorraine Bignell wrote:

> Is anyone running their network or desktops on Linux rather than Novell
> or Windows. If so what software do you use to run with it.

Thought I'd let others respond to this first, but seeing as there's no
response...

Lorraine, what are you trying to do?

When you say you are running desktops on Linux, I assume you mean you want
to link Windows PC desktops to a Linux server? Can you confirm?

Do you need to share files? Establish email access?

Cheers,

Con Zymaris, Convenor
Open Source Victoria
http://www.osv.org.au/