[Technical] VB Net and Novell

Quinn, Steve Sq quinn.steve.sq at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Jun 8 15:46:11 EST 2005

Hi,

I do have a suggestion however I do not use Novel or Zenworks in the
domain I administer.
Have you tried to run auditing to see exactly where in the process the
error is occurring? This may allow you to target your attention to a
specific area. IE: registry or folder/file permissions.

I have fixed many problems using this technique

Good Luck

Steve Quinn
Network Administrator
Whittlesea Secondary College